What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
We are delighted to welcome shoppers, visitors and local workers back to Oxford Street. A series of safety measures have been put in places with widened pavements, sanitisation stations and one way systems across Oxford Street and the West End to make your experience as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
To help you plan your visit or get around while here, check out our handy map which pinpoints sanitiser stations, toiler facilities, bicycle parking and more.
WHAT ARE BRANDS* ARE DOING IN STORE:
- Queuing measures and capacity limits have been put in place to monitor the number of visitors inside the store at any one time
- Extensive social distancing measures will be clearly marked throughout the store
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located at every entry and throughout larger stores
- Larger stores have introduced screens at various till points
- Staff will kindly be reminding customers that they should be wearing a mask when shopping with us
- Toilet access will be limited and in some stores still not accessible
- Changing room facilities are currently not available but customers can avail of longer return policies
- Staff will encourage customers where possible to pay with card to avoid the handling of cash
*Please check individual brand sites for specific store services
WHAT WE ARE DOING ACROSS THE STREET:
- On street hand sanitisation stations (alcohol gel) have been distributed across the West End – 7 are location along Oxford Street
- On Street ambassadors will be handing out free face masks for those queuing and are there to help any customers with questions
- Increased deep cleansing of street furniture throughout the day
- Continued street washing and deep cleansing of pavements
- Social distancing stickers have been distributed across the street to guide customers on where to stand while queuing
- Our brand directory is being updated frequently in line with changing opening hours
Please note that the wearing of a face covering is compulsory when shopping in store.