Terms & Conditions
Book a complimentary OXST Personal Stylist Session – Terms & Conditions
- There are 120 one hour session available for free to be booked from Friday 10 November 2017 – Saturday 23 December 2017
- One free session can be booked by each individual person, multiple free sessions will not be accepted and the client (the person booking) will be required to choose their preferred date and time
- Once the 120 free session have been booked, users can book a one hour session for an exclusive fee of £55 via Style Doctors website (http://styledoctors.com/product/oxford-street-personal-stylists/)
- If the client misses or doesn’t turn up for their booked session they will not be able to reschedule their slot
Win the Ultimate Day Out on Oxford Street – Terms and Conditions
- The prize promoter of this competition is: THE NEW WEST END COMPANY LTD – Registered in England No. 4039488 –
Registered Office: Heddon House, 3rd Floor, Regent Street, London W1B 4JD
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of the New West End Company, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with New West End Company, or any member of any such person’s family. New West End Company reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
- By entering this competition, applicants accept the following terms and conditions. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified. Details may be used for marketing purposes by New West End Company.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
- By ticking the check box to hear more from our competition partners, you are agreeing to New West End Company sharing your submitted data to Sanderson Hotel, The London Palladium heater and National Rail for marketing purposes. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
- The Prize includes: a £200 Oxford Street Gift Card. 2 tickets to see Dick Whittington at the London Palladium Theatre until 14 January 2018, tickets are subject to availability and blackout dates. A one night stay at the Sanderson Hotel, London with breakfast for two to be taken by 14 January 2018, hotel booking is subject to availability and excludes 31st January 2018. Two standard train tickets from the UK to London provided by National Rail. Please read the full terms and conditions around the 2 train tickets to London with National Rail here: https://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/travel-by-train/national-rail-complimentary-tickets
- There will be only one winner of the competition and they must confirm receipt of prize.
- The competition opens on Thursday 9 November 2017 and closes on Monday 18th December at 11:59pm.
- The winner will be notified on Tuesday 19th December 2017 via the submitted mobile number and will have 2 working days to confirm acceptance of the prize before the prize is reallocated to another entrant, chosen at random.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a dedicated team member of New West End Company.
- Prize (as detailed in point 7) is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
- New West End Company reserves the right to (i) cancel Prize Draw, (ii) refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend the terms and conditions.
Share a #OXSTLightsOn picture for the chance to win a £25 Oxford Street gift card each week – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: New West End Company LTD (company no: 04039488) whose registered office is at Heddon House, 149-151 Regent Street London W1B 4JD.
- Employees of New West End Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via official Twitter and Instagram accounts of Oxford Street.
- Closing date for entry will be 23 December 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Users must upload a picture of Oxford Street’s Christmas Lights to Instagram or Twitter, they must include #OXSTLightsOn and then follow @OxfordStreetw1. Each week (7 weeks in total) a prize of a £25 Oxford Street gift card to be spent at any retailer on Oxford Street will be won.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- Winners will be chosen at random out of the successful applicants.
- The winner will be notified on submitted channel of Twitter or Instagram 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be mailed in the form of a gift card.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to New West End Company (company no: 04039488) and not to any other party.
Data Protection (Privacy)
1. Promoter and Data Controller The data controller of personal data collected through this website is: New West End Company, Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London, W1B 3BE http://www.newwestend.com/ We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation. This Privacy Page outlines the type of information that is collected by us on this website, and how we use and protect it. This Statement also outlines your rights regarding data protection, and tells you how to contact us. This Statement applies only to this website. For example, it does not apply to banners, advertisements or promotions we may sponsor or participate in on websites owned by third parties.
2. Personal data and its uses (a) What we collect and why When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. Typically, this may include your name, address, email address, age and sex but may also include other information such as shopping habits and preferences and lifestyle details such as hobbies and interests. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily. When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your consent to such use. We will then use it only for such purposes. Typical purposes are as follows: (i) Answering your queries Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its services, we shall use the data you provide in order to respond to your question. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your details with other members of New West End Company, or with other third party data processors. (ii) Entering a competition We may use personal data submitted in an entry form for a promotion for the purpose of administering the promotion in accordance with its stated rules. Such rules may require the publication of abbreviated winners’ identity details, and may require winners to participate in future publicity. The promotion may be administered by third party agencies on our behalf, who may have access to the data you submit (see data processors). Additional Terms and Conditions will always be supplied when hosting a competition. (iii) Future direct marketing Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about special offers, events, launches and other promotions. If you agree, we may also share your data with or pass it to partner companies for the purposes of their sending you information about other offers and events which they may be running which may be of interest to you but we will not pass your details onto third parties for their own marketing. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from (“opt out” of) such future contact.
3. Data Processors At times we may retain third parties to process or analyse data we collect on our websites, including your personal data. These suppliers and other third parties are contractually obliged not to use your personal data in any way other than that which we have specified.
4. Security We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.