Terms & Conditions
Win an Afternoon Tea for Two at Brasserie of Light, Selfridges – Terms and Conditions
- The prize promoter of this competition is: THE NEW WEST END COMPANY LTD – Registered in England No. 4039488 –
Registered Office: Heddon house, 3rd Floor, 149-151 Regent Street, London W1B 4JD
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of the New West End Company, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with New West End Company, or any member of any such person’s family. New West End Company reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
- By entering this competition, applicants accept the following terms and. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified. Details may be used for marketing purposes by New West End Company.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
- By ticking to hear more from the Brasserie of Light (The Ivy Collection) you give New West End Company permission to securely pass on your submitted personal data to the Brasserie of Light for marketing purposes. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time. New West End Company do not control these third-party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy statements, please do read them before sharing your consent and opting-in.
- The competition opens on Friday 1.03.19 and closes on 11.59pm 17.03.19.
- The prize includes Pegasus afternoon tea for two at Brasserie of Light. Includes a choice of teas, infusions and coffees, available daily from 12pm – 5.30pm. The prize must be pre-booked and used before 14 April 2019. Prize is subject to availability.
- Travel to the Brasserie of Light is not included and must be provided for by the winner if required.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be chosen at random by a dedicated NWEC employee.
- The winner will be contacted via their submitted email address. The winner will have 5 working days to reply, if no reply is received another winner will be drawn at random and notified. This process will be continued into a winner has confirmed receipt.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
- New West End Company reserves the right to (i) cancel Prize Draw, (ii) refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend the terms and conditions.
This website has been compiled by New West End Company. New West End Company will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this site, or from any error or omission in information contained in the site.
While every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this site is correct, no warranty or representation is given as to its quality, accuracy or completeness. In particular job vacancies, sales information and store and product data.
Any links to other websites provided by this website have been included for convenience only and New West End Company accept no responsibility nor liability for the contents of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by New West End Company of any linked website or its provider.
Copyright in the content of the site and any Oxford Street marks logos and brands contained in the site belongs to New West End Company or its licensor. Users are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of this site provided this is solely to view such contents using a personal computer. Users are forbidden to permanently copy or store or in any way redistribute the contents of this site. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of the contents of this site or anything available from this site is entirely at the user’s own risk.
These terms shall be governed by English law. Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.