Terms & Conditions
Two for One Coffees at Kaffeine – Terms and Conditions
- The prize promoter of this competition is: THE NEW WEST END COMPANY LTD – Registered in England No. 4039488 –
Registered Office: Heddon house, 3rd Floor, 149-151 Regent Street, London W1B 4JD
- To qualify to for this offer you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of the New West End Company, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with New West End Company, or any member of any such person’s family. New West End Company reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
- By accepting and using this offer, applicants accept the following terms and conditions.
- The offer opens on Wednesday 05.09.18 and closes at 11.59pm Sunday 30.09.18. The 241 offer is limited to 100 regular hot drinks, if 1000 hot drinks are redeemed before the closing date the 241 offer will no longer be valid.
- This offer is only available at the store located on 15 Eastcastle Street, W1T 3AY
- In order to redeem the 241 offer, the user must be subscribed to the Oxford Street newsletter and show the member of staff at Kaffeine the September Oxford Street Newsletter before ordering. The newsletter may be shown as a print out or on a mobile device.
- The user will need to purchase one regular sized hot drink and will receive a complimentary regular hot drink. The offer is permitted to one use per customer.
- The offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
- New West End Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
This website has been compiled by New West End Company. New West End Company will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this site, or from any error or omission in information contained in the site.
While every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this site is correct, no warranty or representation is given as to its quality, accuracy or completeness. In particular job vacancies, sales information and store and product data.
Any links to other websites provided by this website have been included for convenience only and New West End Company accept no responsibility nor liability for the contents of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by New West End Company of any linked website or its provider.
Copyright in the content of the site and any Oxford Street marks logos and brands contained in the site belongs to New West End Company or its licensor. Users are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of this site provided this is solely to view such contents using a personal computer. Users are forbidden to permanently copy or store or in any way redistribute the contents of this site. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of the contents of this site or anything available from this site is entirely at the user’s own risk.
These terms shall be governed by English law. Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.