This spring, sip on well-crafted cocktails and tuck into unique Japanese dishes while taking in the panoramic views of the city.
Set in the heart of London, Aqua Kyoto is an ever-popular eatery for innovative Japanese cuisine. And as the weather warms up, the revamped rooftop is where you want to be. The terrace has been transformed into a blooming paradise of silk hydrangeas to celebrate spring — and the menu highlights some fresh additions too.
Toast to better weather with these delightful spring drinks:
- Sweet Escape (£15) made from Pampero rum, Chambord, Peach Schnapps, vanilla, passion fruit and lemon.
- Geisha (£15) combining sake, vodka, lychee and rose syrup.
The cocktails pair beautifully with Aqua Kyoto’s mouth-watering menus:
- A bar menu of Japanese favourites like prawn and shiso tempura, yuzu kosho mayo and spicy tuna plus tobiko and avocado maki roll.
- The lunch menu offers a deluxe bento box selection including the salmon bento (pictured); yuzu teriyaki salmon, tempura, maki, rice and miso soup.
- Also available is Aqua Kyoto’s four course set lunch menu (£32 per person).
The terrace is open for lunch and drinks Monday to Friday and drinks Saturday and Sunday. Be sure to book!