Oxford Street x Frameless Giveaway: Terms and Conditions
Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of New West End Company, or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
The competition runs from Thursday, 1 February 2024 and closes at midnight on Thursday, 8 February 2024 GMT (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will be void.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
To enter the competition you must complete the nomination form via our website: https://www.oxfordstreet.co.uk/whats-happening/frameless-giveaway/
- A £250 voucher for the ‘Winner’ to spend at one Oxford Street retailer. The chosen retailer to be selected by ‘Winner’.
- X4 Tickets to Frameless supplied by Frameless
Prize Specific Conditions
- This prize is non transferable or refundable.
- New West End Company to work with the winner to choose and receive a £250 voucher for the selected retailer.
- Once the chosen retailer has been confirmed, it is not possible to change to an alternative.
- The prize total will be at the value of £250, no alternative cash-prizes are available.
- The prize must be redeemed in accordance with terms and conditions as laid out by the individual retailer.
- There is a one Prize only and includes x4 flexi tickets.
- Prize excludes Art Talks, Lates, Family, Parent and Toddler, Student.
- Tickets to be redeemed by 30th April 2024.
- Tickets subject to Frameless standard T&Cs and Conditions of Entry.
New West End Company reserve the right to substitute all prizes with another prize at its absolute discretion.
The Prize Winner will be chosen:
- One prize winner will be selected at random and notified by email on Friday, 9 February 2024 for them to accept and redeem the prize in accordance to these terms and conditions.
- The prize winner must confirm receipt of their prize within 72 hours of win acknowledgment – deadline of 6pm Monday, 12 February 2024 GMT. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within 72 hours of notification and/or is unable to accept the prize, another winner will be selected at random.
- The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal details relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they can accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions.
- Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote and may disqualify the recipient of the vote.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.