Swingers West Endwww.SwingersLDN.com
15 John Prince’s Street, London W1G 0AB
Swingers in the West End takes all the things that guests love about the Swingers in the City – the holy trinity that is street food, cocktails and crazy golf - and give them a brand new immersive setting. Swingers West End takes crazy golf back to its seaside roots in a venue that re imagines the faded glamour of the 1920s English Riviera. Located just off Oxford Circus, step out of the hustle and bustle of London’s busiest streets and into a quintessential British seaside setting of food, drinks and crazy golf, where the sun is always shining. Features of Swingers West End include:
- The Bandstand Bar – a stunning all day bar with an iconic bandstand canopy roof.
- The Grand Hotel Bar – inspired by the palm courts of the grand hotels of the English Riviera, a free-standing building within Swingers that features a huge island bar surrounded by lush palms.
- The Promenade – a lamppost lined boardwalk overlooking one of the crazy golf courses on one side and lined by beach huts on the other side. These beach huts will be home to some of London’s most exciting street food vendors – Patty&Bun, Made of Dough, Breddos and Hackney Gelato.
- The Big Wheel Course and the Helter Skelter Course – two beautifully designed 9 hole crazy golf courses serving up cocktails to guests as they play.
- A range of stunning private hire rooms and spaces perfect for groups of all sizes, ranging from 12 to 300 people (or up to 600 if the venue is hired exclusively).
Sunday: 12:00 - 00:00
Monday: 12:00 - 00:00
Tuesday: 12:00 - 00:00
Wednesday: 12:00 - 00:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 00:00
Friday: 12:00 - 00:00
Saturday: 12:00 - 00:00