Every Tuesday and Thursday morning you can start your day off with a wake up workout at John Lewis’ Gardening Society.
‘Wake Up London’ is a boxing circuit class ran by HEX and the class is structured around ‘Tabata’, a style of high intensity interval training, and uses a combination of boxing, kicks and fast-paced exercises. This invigorating, fat-burning workout will help you feel mentally and physically strong and ready to tackle the day ahead.
If you’re not normally an early-morining-workout person here’s five reasons why you should attend:
1. Burn fat whilst at your desk. The session will boost your metabolism and keep it high for up to 24 hours after the session.
2. Burn more body fat during the session that an hours jog in Hyde Park
3. Build all over body strength
4. Develop and strengthen your cognitive skills
5. Get the espresso shot you need to hit the ground running as soon as you arrive at work.
Classes lasts 45 minutes and are held at 7.30am every Tuesday & Thursday from 23 May. It costs £15 per session, or £100 for a block of 10.