We’re super excited to share the news that a fabulous new fashion brand is now open on our doorstep (252 Oxford Street). RESERVED, a popular polish retailer (selling womenswear, menswear and kids) that’s backed by the fashion elite including supermodel Kate Moss, opened the store the morning of Wednesday 6th of September. If you’re a lover of H&M, Zara and Topshop then this brand is guaranteed to make its way into your wardrobe imminently.
To celebrate the MEGA opening, a whole day of exciting activity happened including:
– Celebrity appearances and DJ sets from the likes of Molly King, Laura Whitmore and Reece King
– A ‘Style Hub’ curated and hosted by world-renowned fashion and beauty blogger Tanya Burr from 2- 3pm
– 30 personal stylists on hand to help you shop the latest #ReservedXKate collection and find those key A/W piece
– Discounts & gifts with purchase
– The first 100 people to shop will receive 20% off
Reserved cater to women, men and kids, including newborns! You can find all things Autumn in store with deep reds, khakis and a whole lotta black. The different ranges are clear to see once your in store including a huge floral area!
Check out our Facebook Album for more pictures on the pieces they have for sale!
Also inside are modern lines, knitwear, and boots to get you kitted out for the Autumn. It was also nice to see suits and formal ranges as part of the menswear.
There’s little touches around the shop floor such as a monochrome M&M dispenser in the kids section, a seating area with a tree in the center, and lots of mirrors to check yourself out in!