There’s no better time to experience the buzz of this lively street than in summer! Read on for our round-up of what not to miss from new store openings to alfresco dining. There’s something for everyone.
1. Shop Sustainably at The Good Store
Explore the new sustainable department store’s wide selection of products from second-hand designer clothes to beauty products made from coffee grounds.
2. Experience the BOSS London Flagship
Step into the new BOSS flagship store for the ultimate customer experience, including dedicated ‘fit guide tools’ to help you find your perfect style and fit.
3. Indulge in Bottomless Brunch at Aqua Kyoto
After a spot of shopping, it’s time to refuel. Treat yourself to Aqua Kyoto’s famous free-flowing brunch, available on weekends only.
4. Step Up Your Style at John Lewis & Partners
5. Play Crazy Golf at Swingers West End
Swingers is bigger and bolder than ever before with a new course, rooftop terrace and food offerings. Grab your mates and enjoy some competitive fun!
6. Enjoy Spritz O’Clock at Market Halls
Sip on refreshing cocktails featuring St.Germain Elderflower Liqueur for just £6, available Monday to Friday, between 3pm and 5pm at Market Halls.
7. Dine in the Sky at Alto by San Carlo, Selfridges
Enjoy drinks at the bar on the alfresco sun terrace, in a stunning Italian garden setting, or dinner in the restaurant.
Visit Oxford Street this summer to shop, dine, stay and play!