#GetYourRoyalOn Giveaway: Terms and Conditions
Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of New West End Company, or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
The competition runs from Wednesday, 3 May 2023 and closes at midnight on Monday, 8 May 2023 GMT (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will be void.
Multiple entries allowed per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- A £500 shopping voucher for the ‘Winner’ to spend at one Oxford Street retailer. The chosen retailer to be selected by the Winner.
Prize Specific Conditions
- This prize is non transferable or refundable
- New West End Company to work with the Winner to choose and receive a £500 voucher for the selected retailer
- Once the chosen retailer has been confirmed, it is not possible to change to an alternative
- The prize total will be at the value of £500; no alternative cash-prizes are available
- The prize must be redeemed in accordance with terms and conditions as laid out by the individual retailer
New West End Company reserve the right to substitute all prizes with another prize at its absolute discretion.
The Prize Winner will be chosen:
- One Winner will be selected at random from Instagram and notified via Instagram on Tuesday, 9 May 2023 for them to accept and redeem the prize in accordance to these terms and conditions.
- The Winner must confirm receipt of their prize within 24 hours of win acknowledgment – deadline of 6pm Wednesday, 10 May 2023 GMT. In the event that the Winner does not claim their prize within 24 hours of notification and/or is unable to accept the prize, another winner will be selected at random.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they can accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions.
- Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote and may disqualify the recipient of the vote.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.