Terms & Conditions
Confashionals Campaign Terms & Conditions
Short Terms and Conditions
18+ UK only. Restrictions apply. Prize draw closes 11:59pm 15th April 2018*. T&Cs: https://www.oxfordstreet.co.uk/terms-conditions/
*NOTE: Date will be updated for each post as stated below.
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
New West End Company, Third Floor, Heddon House, 149-151 Regent Street, London W1B 4JD.
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, Unit G, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN
1. Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of New West End Company and their immediate families, their agencies, affiliates or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access required and entrants must have an active Facebook or Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook or Instagram account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://www.facebook.com/help/ and https://help.instagram.com/ for more details.
3. Entries will be subject to Facebook’s or Instagram’s terms of service, which are available online at https://www.facebook.com/terms and https://help.instagram.com/47874555885251
4. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Only one entry per person per platform per draw.
5. The promotion is open each week between 6th April 2018 and 4th May 2018, but each draw is time restrictive and the dates for each relevant draw are shown below.
6. There are 4 draws which will be carried out on the Friday following each of the 4 entry periods.
i. Draw 1: Monday 16th April 1 winner from all valid entries on competition post 1 between 12noon Thursday 12th April 2018 and 11:59pm Sunday 15th April 2018.
ii. Draw 2: Monday 23rd April 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries on competition post 2 between 12 noon Thursday 19th April 2018 and 11.59pm on Sunday 22nd April 2018.
iii. Draw 3: Monday 30th April 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries on competition post 3 between 12 noon Thursday 26th April 2018 and 11.59pm on Sunday 29th April 2018
iv. Draw 4: Friday 4th May 2018 selecting 1 winner from all valid entries on Facebook Live competition post between 1pm – 1:59pm Friday 4th May 2018.
7. There are 4 prizes available, with 1 winner for each prize draw:
4 x £250 Oxford Street voucher and personal shopping experience
Oxford Street voucher will be subject to terms and conditions (see https://oxst.flex-e-card.com/information/terms-and-conditions) but will be valid for at least 12 months of date of purchase.
The personal shopping experience includes a one hour session with a personal stylist on Oxford Street, London. The session must be pre-booked and take place before 30th June. Booking to be made at least one week in advance. If the session is cancelled later than 48 hours before, or the winner does not attend on the confirmed date, the session cannot be rebooked and will be lost.
8. Maximum of 1 prize per person irrespective of entry platform.
9. The prizes will be dispatched to the relevant winners’ home addresses within 28 days of verifying the winners.
10. The prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
How To Enter
11. Draws 1-3: Entrants must find an Oxford Street promotional post which includes a link to these Terms and Conditions. Entrants must then comment to share their online fashion confession, sin or mistake, during the relevant draw periods. This can be a text comment only or text comment with image. Using an image does not increase chance of winning. There are four places entrants can see each Oxford Street promotional post: ads in their Facebook newsfeed, ads in their Instagram discover page, the Oxford Street Facebook page, the Oxford Street Instagram page.
12. Draw 4: Entrants must find the Oxford Street promotional live video which includes a link to these Terms and Conditions. Entrants must watch the video to see promotional questions, and then comment to answer at least one question correctly during the relevant draw period. There is one place entrants can see the Oxford Street promotional live video: the Oxford Street Facebook page.
13. The content you submit must be original and created by you.
14. Any entries received from private accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public and entrants must continue to follow the promotion for up to one week after the end of the Promotion, in order to be contacted in the event their entry is a winning entry.
15. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express on their Facebook or Instagram account.
16. Entrants further agree that no content will be submitted that:
i. Is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
ii. Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
iii. Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
iv. Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public and family friendly forum;
v. Is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
vi. Includes any information that references other websites, retailers, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
vii. Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
17. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to
i. Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
ii. Remove or refuse to post any Content submitted that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice;
The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any entry for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees
18. Only genuine valid entries submitted of the correct standard during the 4 entry periods will be entered into the prize draws. Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent draws beyond the relevant draw into which it was entered.
19. It is the responsibility of the winners to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for the winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
Winner Selection Process
20. There will be a total of 4 winners. 1 winner from each draw will be chosen on each of the following dates: Monday 16th, 23rd, 30th April 2018 and Friday 4th May 2018.
21. The winners will be chosen at random via an independently verified, randomised computer process from all genuine valid entries from Facebook and Instagram for each relevant period.
22. The winners will be contacted via reply to their comment on the promotional post.
23. The winners will be asked to respond for verification and claim details. If a winner cannot be contacted, does not confirm acceptance of their prize within seven days of notification, or refuses the prize the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winners who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the originals.
24. During the claim process the winners will be asked to confirm their name, email address, postal address and age to verify eligibility of the prize.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners including but not limited to: asking for address identification, email address and further identity details, which they must provide within seven days of being contacted.
26. For the full name and county of the winners send an email to email@example.com with “Oxford Street – Confashionals 2018” to arrive between 7th May 2018 and 20th December 2018.
27. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for :
i. any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions
ii. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
iii. claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt as a result of inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
29. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
30. The Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters is final.
31. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to have their submitted name and entry displayed on Oxford Street’s Facebook page and agree that it may be used by The New West End Company for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter with no recompense.
32. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the Promoter. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
33. The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
34. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to The New West End Company, not to Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook whatsoever. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook and Instagram.
35. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, associates or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
36. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
37. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Win a 2 x £100 New Look Gift Cards – Terms and Conditions
- The prize promoter of this competition is: THE NEW WEST END COMPANY LTD – Registered in England No. 4039488 –
Registered Office: Heddon house, 3rd Floor, Regent Street, London W1B 4JD
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of the New West End Company, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with New West End Company, or any member of any such person’s family. New West End Company reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
- By entering this competition, applicants accept the following terms and conditions. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified. Details may be used for marketing purposes by New West End Company.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
- There will be one winner chosen at random by a dedicated team member of New West End Company from the entries and all the winner must confirm receipt of prize.
- The prize includes two £100 New Look gift cards to be spent at its Oxford Street stores.
- The competition opens on Thursday 22 March 2018 and closes on Monday 23 April 2018 at 11:59pm
- The winners will be notified within 14 working days of the closing date via their submitted email address. The winner will have 14 working days to reply, if no reply is received another entry will be chosen at random.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
- New West End Company reserves the right to (i) cancel Prize Draw, (ii) refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend the terms and conditions.
Data Protection (Privacy)
1. Promoter and Data Controller The data controller of personal data collected through this website is: New West End Company, Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London, W1B 3BE http://www.newwestend.com/ We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation. This Privacy Page outlines the type of information that is collected by us on this website, and how we use and protect it. This Statement also outlines your rights regarding data protection, and tells you how to contact us. This Statement applies only to this website. For example, it does not apply to banners, advertisements or promotions we may sponsor or participate in on websites owned by third parties.
2. Personal data and its uses (a) What we collect and why When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. Typically, this may include your name, address, email address, age and sex but may also include other information such as shopping habits and preferences and lifestyle details such as hobbies and interests. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily. When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your consent to such use. We will then use it only for such purposes. Typical purposes are as follows: (i) Answering your queries Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its services, we shall use the data you provide in order to respond to your question. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your details with other members of New West End Company, or with other third party data processors. (ii) Entering a competition We may use personal data submitted in an entry form for a promotion for the purpose of administering the promotion in accordance with its stated rules. Such rules may require the publication of abbreviated winners’ identity details, and may require winners to participate in future publicity. The promotion may be administered by third party agencies on our behalf, who may have access to the data you submit (see data processors). Additional Terms and Conditions will always be supplied when hosting a competition. (iii) Future direct marketing Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about special offers, events, launches and other promotions. If you agree, we may also share your data with or pass it to partner companies for the purposes of their sending you information about other offers and events which they may be running which may be of interest to you but we will not pass your details onto third parties for their own marketing. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from (“opt out” of) such future contact.
3. Data Processors At times we may retain third parties to process or analyse data we collect on our websites, including your personal data. These suppliers and other third parties are contractually obliged not to use your personal data in any way other than that which we have specified.
4. Security We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.